Monday 17 November 2014

17 Funny Insults that Would Hurt More Than A Slap On Your Face

1. You are like Monday, nobody likes you.

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I have five fingers, the middle one is for you.

3. Your birth letter is an apology letter to your parents from the hospital.


4. You’d better hide, the garbage collector is coming.

5. Do you have to leave so soon…I was about to poison the tea.

6. Your legs are like Emergency…Open 24/7.

7. Learn from your parent’s mistake…use birth control.

8. I could slap you, but that’d be animal abuse.

9. You must have been born on a highway because that’s where most accidents happen.


11. You failed, so did your dad’s condom.

12. Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

13. You shouldn’t play hide and seek, no one would look for you.

14. I heard your parents took you to a dog show and you won.

15. There is only one problem with your face, that I can see it.

16. Roses are red, violets are blue; God made me pretty, what happened to you?

17. Don’t you need a license to be that ugly?

No comments:

Post a Comment